Typical Areas of Analysis
Through accident reconstruction, we can analyze the key issues of virtually any collision, including seat belts. Some of the most common are given below:
- Collisions: Vehicle speeds and positions before, during and after an accident.
- Biomechanics: Do the injuries correlate with body motion during the accident?
- Visibility: When would a driver begin to notice a hazard and react?
- Accident Avoidance: Are there ways the accident could have been avoided?
- Loss of Control: How and when did the driver lose control?
- Rollover: How and when was the rollover initiated?
- He Said - She Said: Which accident scenario is valid?